The Refinement of Manhood

" I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.' " Zechariah 13:9

5/24/2005

How Wide?

Well I got to looking at my blog and decided that it was too narrow, thus causing a need to do a lot of scrolling, which I hate. Therefore I took on the task of editing the template to get what I wanted. I like the final result, but man did it take forever. I had to go and save all the pictures and then edit them in Paint and then post them on a fileshare site and then paste that link into the html. The font got a lot bigger after that so I didn't gain anything, so I had to go change all of those because instead of putting a font size they did it by percentages... ugh. I finally went and downloaded the code for recent posts because I hated scrolling all the way down just to see if someone posted on one of the older topics. I also added a bunch of links to some sites I like as well as a link to Ryan's site that is finally containing something besides a construction sign and an email address. I recommend checking it out, it has got some cool posts. Well anyways, I think that is about all for the day so let me know what you think of the new changes. You can use pretty much any other blogspot site as a comparison since they are all about the same demensions. Blessings!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Yeah, changing up the blog, adding functionality, etc. takes a long time, but it's definitely fun...and addictive. The new "wide" look looks good...

5/25/2005 11:27 AM  
Blogger gL said...

yeah i know what you mean by addictive. It kept turning into just one more thing, and then another, and so on and so on.

5/25/2005 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home