The Refinement of Manhood

" I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.' " Zechariah 13:9

5/20/2005

Frustration

I am kind of frustrated with this whole blog thing because it doesn't seem like anyone is reading my posts. I know it isn't because people don't know because I emailed 100 people about it, but not even 1 comment. If this is it, what is the point of keeping this up and taking the effort to put new content up? Maybe i am just ready to go home... 15 more minutes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg, sometimes the purpose shouldn't be about getting responses. It's nice to have a space to write thoughts, etc. When it gets out there and people start reading and then have something to comment with, you'll get bombarded with comments.

I've actually seen plenty of really good articles that would keep a live conversation heated and intense for hours attract only 11 comments. Keep it up. I just found out about yours from a link on Joel's site. I'm sure others will come soon. :-)

5/20/2005 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Greg,

I just wanted to let you know that I just got the e-mail and I will be a loyal reader. I'll be praying for you while you are in Guatemala and I cherish the support you have given me the last week.

Jeff

5/22/2005 11:19 PM  
Blogger gL said...

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I realized Sunday that people were reading. So I will continue on and will be more patient for responses.

5/23/2005 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home