The Refinement of Manhood

" I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.' " Zechariah 13:9

5/23/2005

iPod



Well I just ordered my iPod mini 6GB from Target using this really handy 10% off coupon from dealcatcher.com. I can't wait till it comes in on Wednesday (I got 2 day shipping so I would have it for sure before I leave). I normally don't like Mac products because I am a PC kind of guy, but this has nothing to do with computers... well not really. So anyway I am excited!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get ready to enjoy! I have one, and it is awesome! It holds so much good stuff. I am excited for you, bro!

5/23/2005 8:15 PM  
Blogger gL said...

Well my iPod comes in this afternoon. I can't wait to get home!

5/25/2005 12:53 PM  
Blogger gL said...

It came yesterday!! Wow, I am so glad I have this. I am really amazed at the sound quality. It is so much better than any other set of headphones I have ever heard. It even hits really low frequencies with ease as I learned when I accidently played a bass test song. I got to put all of my mp3s and still have lots of room for me to put some of my CD's. In fact I am thinking of taking a lot of those CD's that I bought for that 1 song and putting it on my iPod and then selling the CD to some type of resell shop. I have probabally 100 CDs like that. Plus I can finally listen to sermons and stuff on the go instead of being stuck at a computer.

5/26/2005 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home