The Refinement of Manhood

" I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.' " Zechariah 13:9

5/27/2005

Guatemala here we come

Well it is the day before we leave so this will be my last post for a while. Since I haven't packed yet and still have some last minute stuff to do this is going to be short. I am real excited about what I know God is going to do and wanted to give you a list of the people who were going so that you could be praying specifically for us.

Nancy Aquino, Joel Bain, Laura Bell, Lisa Caffey, Clay Collum, Betsy Contreras, Catha Duck, Crista Duck, Dara Flinn, Jill Flowers, Jennifer Fong, Meagan Galbraith, Allen Howard, Carolina Jimenez, Lisa Karabatsos, Robert Kenderdine, Kelley Kirby, Lori Latham, ME, Dan LeNeveu, Patricia Martin, Steven Murray, Amy Nyberg, Kelly Parker, Erik Peterson, Kyle Powell, Dinah Quintero, Jessica Ramirez, James Rannik, Dena Reagan, Todd Richards, Byron Richey, Alyssa Ross, Melody Ruddell, Victoria Salgado, Stephen Statham, Alison Thorpe, Taylor Tran, Karla Turner, Erin VanVolkenburgh, Greg Wassel, Sarah Williams, Dan Williams, and Melissa Zindler

I plan on journaling and taking lots of pictures so hopefully I can get some good material to share with you guys. Well I gotta go so in closing I pray that God would bless you this week and watch over you in all that you do. May it all be to His glory.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome. I can't wait to here how it went. I'll be praying for yall daily.

5/29/2005 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home