The Refinement of Manhood

" I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.' " Zechariah 13:9

12/23/2010

XBOX 360 Games For Sale

Please see my previous post, "Operation Reduce My Debt," for details about why and how this works. Please let me know if you have any questions about the items for sale and I will do my best to answer. Serious inquiries only please. gL


Title GenreRating Price
Dead or Alive 4 (1-4 player & 2-16 online) FightingMature $30
Project Gotham Racing 3 (1-2 player & 2-8 online) Racing Everyone $25
Kameo: Elements of Power (1 player) Role Playing/FightingTeen $20
Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion + Official game guide (1 player) Role Playing/FightingTeen$25
Ghost Recon Advanced Recon (1-4 player & 2-16 online) First Person ShooterTeen$15
Battle for Middle Earth II (1 player & 2-4 online) StrategyTeen $30
Guitar Hero 5 - Game only (1-4 player & 2-8 online) Music/RhythmTeen $25

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home