The Refinement of Manhood

" I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.' " Zechariah 13:9

6/10/2006

I'm back

I know that this won't be read for about a month, but hey there will be some stuff to read on my blog after I have dropped off the face of the blog world. I will admit that things have changed and I am challenged to even post now since so much of the blog world is about being funny or having a gimick. Well I don't have one... I am just going to be real and tell you about what is going on in my life and hope that you like it. Now if I can just get time to actually blog once a week that will be good, but shouldn't be a problem now that school is out and I dont' feel like I am working two full time jobs anymore. It is good to be back and I have some fresh new things I am wanting to share, so I pray your ready!

gL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home