The Refinement of Manhood

" I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.' " Zechariah 13:9

9/03/2005

Deepest Gratitude

As many of you know my grandfather has been having health problems. Battling both cancer and eventually leukemia along with the recent death of my grandmother has taken its toll on him. Today my grandfather has gone to dwell in the courts of the Lord for eternity. Over the past few months my friends have faithfully lifted me and my family up in prayer, interceding upon our behalf. I would like to take this time to say thank you to each of you. Your perserverance and the love that has been shown to me demonstrates your character and for that I don't have the words. I will never be able to say what it means fully, but know that I lift each of you up and thank the Lord for the impact that you are on my life.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

In Deepest Gratitude,

Greg Leach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home