The Refinement of Manhood

" I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.' " Zechariah 13:9

6/17/2006

Father's Day is Tomorrow


So here it is almost Father's Day and I had no idea what to get my Dad. A friend is going to the Astro's game tomorrow and I thought, "Hey that's a great idea!" My Dad loves the Astro's and hasn't been to a game in years. Then I remembered that Roger Clemen's is making his debut on Thursday so I went to see about tickets and I found 2 gems, 20 rows up from the Houston dugout. I am so pumped to be able to take my Dad to this game because we both like Clemens and have never gotten the opportunity to see him pitch in person. Go Astros!!

1 Comments:

Blogger gL said...

You can only get standing room only tickets from Ticketmaster. I got mine off of eBay. I payed more than face value, but it is money well spent when I consider the joy of spending time with my dad coupled with the return of Roger Clements, who neither one of us has seen before.

6/19/2006 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home